Partners Jonathan & Chris bring over 45 years of broadcast journalism and radio entertainment experience to The Podcast Company, and have assembled a talented team of producers, technicians, voice artists and presenters.
So, whatever sector your in or reaching out to, TPC can deliver.
Just as every podcast is unique, so is its cost.
We'd ask potential clients to consider a few factors that would help us provide an accurate estimate:
- Are podcasts audio or video?
- Do you require creative input/advice - script, format, etc.?
- Will it be recorded in our studio or on location?
- What's the approximate duration of each episode (edited)?
- Presenter required?
- Any other specific requests?
Included in all quotes:
Pre-production liaison, voice over intro/outro, music beds.
TPC offers a basic, start-up hosting service for clients who may be unable to undertake the process.
We'll also help with distribution and promotion to help maximise pick-up of your content.
- Assistance creating Soundcloud account
- Assistance uploading audio files to Soundcloud account
- Assistance embedding audio through your website
- Assistance creating RSS feed for iTunes
- Video hosting on request
Optimising content for today's portable devices is an essential part of what we do - from the audio mix to the size of text in video. We produce content with all social media platforms and devices in mind.
We have several studio facilities to suit your project and its budget - from Kings Cross to Soho.
All are fully equipped for single voice recordings, interviews with subjects 'on the phone' or round table discussions in a relaxed, professional atmosphere.